Are Your Gutters Working Properly?
Fall is an opportune time to make sure your guttering system is clean from debris and functioning properly. Just one inch of rain creates hundreds of gallons of water that need to be diverted away from a building toprevent many critical components such as your roof, fascia, soffit, and foundation from beingdamaged. As a Petaluma Roofer , we've seen countless roof repair situations that could've been easily avoided by staying on top of gutter maintenance which is why we proudly offer our Gutter Tune-Up package that includes:
- Cleaning gutters up to 200 linear feet ($2 per foot over 200 ft).
- Clean ALL downspouts with a plumbers snake.
- Caulk and seal ALL miter joints, seams, outlets, and end-caps of gutters.
- Tightening ALL gutters and downspouts (Using existing fasteners and support brackets).
- Test the gutter slope for proper water drainage (additional charges may apply if re-sloping is necessary).
- One year warranty against leaking gutters.
- $195 gift certificatetowards future projects with Northbay Roofing & Gutter Co.
We know that finding a reliable and budget-minded Petaluma Roofing Contractor can be difficult, so we're proud to say we have an A+ rating with the BBB with over 15 years in the industry. Call us to schedule a Gutter Tune-Up for your home or business today at 707-820-7663.