Are Your Gutters Ready For Spring?
Now that spring is here, it is a great time to make sure your roof and gutters are still in good shape! Most homeowners forget to pay attention to their roof and gutters and are often shocked to discover how close they were to a major disaster from failing components. Your roof may just need a few missing or damaged shingles replaced and some fresh caulking around any flashing or rooftop appliances or it may need nothing at all! The best thing you can do to protect your home and family is to schedule at least one annual roof inspection with a local Petaluma roof and gutter repair service.
Our experts will thoroughly inspect these critical parts of your home or business and will provide you with a detailed report of what they discover and any course of action to achieve the best solution to make your property safe again. If your roof goes not need to be replaced yet and just needs a little work, we offer a roof tune-up package starting from $995 (normally $1995) that includes the following:
- Caulking & Sealing of Vents, Flashing, & Nail Holes
- Tightening Loose Shingles
- Replacing up to Ten Shingles
- Repair of Exposed Nail Heads (Nail-Pops)
- Clean all Gutters and Snake all Downspouts
- Clean all Debris from Water Channels behind Skylight's, Chimney's, and any other Penetrations
- One Year Warranty Against Roof Leaks
- $250 Gift Certificate Toward Future Projects with Northbay Roofing & Gutters
Finding a reliable and budget-minded Petaluma roofer can be confusing, so we are proud to say we have an A+ rating with the BBB and have been serving the Bay Area since 1999. Contact us today to schedule a free inspection and estimate for your residential or commercial property!
Call Northbay Roofing & Gutters (707) 820-7663